ED FAGAN Europe Ltd. distributes Kovar1 Alloy, also know as ASTM F-15, NILO K4, Pernifer 29182, and Dilvar P13. Kovar is a Nickel Iron alloy with 29% Nickel, 17% Cobalt and the remaining balance is Iron. The expansion characteristics of Kovar match both borosilicate glasses (Pyrex) and alumina ceramics, making it one of the most popular of the controlled expansion alloys for hermetic sealing applications. Kovar is produced to ensure good properties for machining and deep drawing, and is a porosity free product. You’ll find Kovar in applications such as power tubes, microwave tubes, transistors, diodes, hybrid packages, and other kinds of scientific instruments.
Ed Fagan Europe Ltd. stocks Kovar Alloy sheet, Kovar Alloy plate, Kovar Alloy rod, Kovar Alloy coil & strip, and Kovar Alloy photo-etch; and can cut, slit or centerless grind these to your specifications. If you require another form of Kovar Alloy, please call +44 (0) 1548 858 770, and one of or material experts can help you with your request.
Ed Fagan Europe Ltd. supplies the highest quality special purpose alloys and metals for Aerospace/Aviation, Defence, Magnetic, Electronics, Telecommunications, Lighting, Optical, Ceramics, Heat Treating, Medical, and other high-technology industries.
|Please click the globe icon to visit the Ed Fagan Europe Ltd. international gateway site so we can better serve you.
1. Trademark Carpenter Technology Corp., Reading PA
2. Trademark ThyseenKrupp-VDM, Germany
3. Trademark Imphy Alloys, France
4. Trademark Special Metals Corporation, USA
- Buy Kovar Now
- Ed Fagan Inc. Europe stocks Kovar Alloy in Sheet, Plate, Rod, and Strip/Coil in a variety of sizes. Request a quote now.
- Controlled Expansion Alloys
Ed Fagan Inc. Europe stocks a variety of Controlled Expansion Alloys including:
• Super Invar
• 42 Alloy
• 42-6 Alloy
• 46 Alloy
• 48 Alloy
• 52 Alloy
- Electrical/Electronic Nickel
- Ed Fagan Inc. Europe stocks a large selection of Electrical/Electronic Nickel grades such as 200, 201, 205, 233 and 270
- Soft Magnetic Alloys
Ed Fagan Inc. Europe also stocks a wide range of Soft Magnetic Alloys including:
• Radiometal 4550
• VIM VAR Core Iron
• EFI Alloy 50
• EFI Alloy 79
• Hiperco 50
- Refractory Metals and Alloys
Ed Fagan Inc. Europe also stocks a wide range of Refractory Metals and Alloys including:
• TZM Molybdenum
• Tungsten Alloy